Thursday, July 28, 2011

Introductions are hard!

Hi.

I'm not sure who I am, or to be more exact, not sure what to call myself. This isn't my first attempt at a blog, but its my first serious attempt. I love to read blogs, especially ones with lots of pictures and funny things to read. I was raised that you give back as much as you take, and while I take great pleasure in other people's blogs, I haven't given back anything at all, and for that I'm a bit ashamed. Therefore I intend to do my best to provide a funny, picture filled blog for others to enjoy. It'd probably help if I was funny or took good pictures. I should work on that.

What I can do is crochet. (and write fanfiction, but we both know, deep down, that you don't want to go there.) I crochet daily, and strive to fill my world, and everyone else's, with pretty handmade things. If they're functional all the better, but I don't kid myself that my hanging birdies or rapidly invading amigurumi are useful.

I love many things, colors and nice smelling things and cuddly, good tempered animals. I love cold days and fireworks and talking about funny and strange things with people who love me back. I love craft fairs, especially when i'm selling something, and even when I'm not as long as there are people like me who are happy and enjoying their time. I love my digital camera and my iPod and my bed best of all. I really love it when my bed is freshly made and covered in whatever little item I am trying to make.

Oh, and I might just love you. I try to find something loveable in everyone I meet. So look deep down and tell me what's loveable about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment